23 March 2012

MUANG THONG SIGN DPR KOREA WORLD CUPPER KWANG CHON

BANGKOK (23 March 2012) – Former champions SCG Muang Thong United have signed DPR Korea defender Ri Kwang-Chon in a bid to inject more confidence in the backline. Muang Thong are currently placed fourth in the new season of the Thai Premier League 2012 which kicked off just last week.


“I have been to Thailand three times, to play football and also to go on vacation, and the reason I have signed for Muang Thong is because they are a successful team,” said the 26-year-old World Cupper.


“I have plenty of fighting spirit and if I get the opportunity to make the starting line-up I will play with all my heart and try and produce my best. Muang Thong have a good chance of winning the TPL and they can also become Asian champions in the future.”


Added Ronnarit Suewaja, Muang Thong United director: “this player is highly experienced, he is the captain of North Korea and he is very professional.


“Many teams in China wanted to sign him but he wanted to play in Thailand. He has started training already and will be available for the match with Thai Port this Sunday at the SCG stadium.”

aseanfootball

No comments:

Post a Comment